[MITgcm-support] pickup after changing number of processors

David Hebert david.hebert at nrlssc.navy.mil
Tue Dec 29 10:34:35 EST 2009

I have more processors available during the middle of a run. So I
changed SIZE.h accordingly and resubmitted. I get the error message in
STDERR.0000, but the simulation seems to be running...

PID.TID 0000.0001) *** ERROR *** S/R EEBOOT_MINIMAL: No. of processes
not equal to nPx*nPy   256 128

Since simulation seems to be running, is this something I need to be
concerned with? Do I need to specify pickupStrictlyMatch=.FALSE. in data
file in order to use the increase in processors?

Thanks

David