[MITgcm-support] exf_interp

Dimitris Menemenlis menemenlis at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Dec 22 08:41:30 EST 2009

Georges, for ex_interp, you need to provide input forcing fields on a regular latitude/longitude grid that, at a minimum, spans the complete domain of integration.  That is, exf_interp cannot do extrapolation.  The latitude increments of the input fields are allowed to vary with latitude but the longitude increments are defined by a single number and therefore they need to be constant.  Dimitris