[MITgcm-support] exf_interp

Martin Losch Martin.Losch at awi.de
Tue Dec 22 05:20:22 EST 2009

Hi Georges,

as far as I know, exf_interp can only interpolate from a regular (lat-
lon) grid to the model grid (the model grid can be anything that the
model can take). You'd need to modify the routine, in order to
interpolate from irregular data locations, but that shouldn't be too
hard.

global_with_exf uses exf_interp

Martin