[MITgcm-support] No. of processes not equal to nPx*nPy

Jean-Michel Campin jmc at ocean.mit.edu
Tue Apr 21 19:19:05 EDT 2009

Hi Nico,

Can you check which "SIZE.h" is in your directory where you
build the executable ?

I realized that I made a modification to genmake2
(and still not sure if this was a good idea) which could explain
the changes you see now:
with the option "-mpi", genmake2 is now linking *_mpi files from all
our "mods-dir" and then renames the link without the suffix "_mpi".
If you keep a "SIZE.h_mpi" in your mods-dir, it was ignored before
but is now linked before "SIZE.h". You can just remove "SIZE.h_mpi"
and everything will work as they used to.

Thanks,
Jean-Michel