[MITgcm-support] No. of processes not equal to nPx*nPy

Matthew Mazloff mmazloff at MIT.EDU
Tue Apr 21 13:05:33 EDT 2009

Hi Nico

I am betting you either

1) got it backwards and the second column is what you requested in
your job script
or
2) you have the wrong executable in the run folder

good luck
-Matt