[MITgcm-support] taf errors

Patrick Heimbach heimbach at MIT.EDU
Fri Apr 10 18:45:20 EDT 2009

Hi Suneet,

ideally you'd want to update the code :o)
If that's too cumbersome,
you should try using the TAF (or staf) option "-version" and use for
example 1.9.48
(you can add this manually in your Makefile in line
AD_TAF_FLAGS = ...

If this does not work, let me know, and we'll need to have a word
with Fastopt.

-Patrick