[MITgcm-support] taf errors

Suneet Dwivedi suneetdwivedi at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 19:25:49 EDT 2009

Hi Patrick,
Thanks for your reply. My Makefile as well as staf both contains "nonew_arg"
as an argument/flag even then the error keeps coming. There was no such
problem with the same model code and same version of staf till day before
yesterday. Could you please suggest some way to avoid the error.
Thanks,
Suneet