[MITgcm-support] MITgcm on the Mac

Samar Khatiwala spk at ldeo.columbia.edu
Thu May 1 17:42:52 EDT 2008

Dimitris,

I use ifort and gcc. For MPI, I use mpich. Everything, including
netcdf, matlab mex files, etc compiles 'out of the box'.

For latex, the recommended installation is that from TUG (the so
called TeX Live distribution that you get on Linux).
See here for details: http://www.uoregon.edu/~koch/texshop/
obtaining.html

Samar