[MITgcm-support] MITgcm on the Mac

Yuan Lian lian at email.arizona.edu
Thu May 1 17:38:38 EDT 2008

Yet another TeX package, MacTeX. I have been using this for quite a
while. It works great.
http://www.tug.org/mactex/

Also you may want to try texmaker  http://www.xm1math.net/texmaker/

It is a GUI TeX editor, will make the TeX life easier.

For emacs on Mac, go here: http://aquamacs.org/

To compile MITgcm, I use gfortran on Mac, which can be found here:
http://hpc.sourceforge.net/
http://macresearch.org/gfortran-leopard

Not sure how to add MPI implementation though.

Yuan