[MITgcm-support] MITgcm on the Mac

Patrick Heimbach heimbach at MIT.EDU
Thu May 1 16:22:26 EDT 2008

Dimitris,

does that mean you've switched to the MAC world?
Ahhh....

A good starting point is following website:
http://hpc.sourceforge.net/

I've installed both gfortran and g95, and both work fine.
I've also installed netcdf (I think via "fink install" but
would need to double-chek).
Haven't installed MPI, but it's also described in above website.

Optfiles are available as well, see
tools/build_options/darwin_*

Let me know if you need more details.

-p.