[MITgcm-support] open boundary condition cost

Suneet Dwivedi suneetdwivedi at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 19:52:00 EDT 2008

Hi Patrick,

Thanks for your reply. As per your suggestion, I tried to find out the
reason for the error by looking into the data files but I didn't able
to figure it out. Please find attached herewith the output.txt file
for your perusal. Can you please suggest me what may be the error?
Without obcs defined in ECCO_CPPOPTIONS.h, the model is running fine.
The problem occurs as soon as I try to define either/both of
ALLOW_OBCSN_CONTROL and ALLOW_OBCSN_COST_CONTRIBUTION. Please help.

Regards,

Suneet