[MITgcm-support] parameter_help

Maxiaohui maxiaohui823 at yahoo.cn
Thu Jun 12 02:43:52 EDT 2008

hi,
  Based on the tutorial_global_oce_latlon(4x4),I want to do a 1x1 experiment,now I have prepared the input files with 1x1 resolution similar to the tutorial_global_oce_latlon(4x4) example, and  I have changed the grid parameters in size.h and the deltaTmom,dxSpacing,dySpacing in data file,what else do I have to do if I want to run the 1x1 experiment? Are there any other parameters that need to be changed? Thank you for your help!
   Enclosing with my size.h and data file.

  maxiaohui

 雅虎邮箱,您的终生邮箱!