[MITgcm-support] output.txt empty

Nicolas Grisouard nicolas.grisouard at hmg.inpg.fr
Mon Jun 9 11:13:46 EDT 2008

Martin Losch wrote:

> To improve the performance on your SX8, there is sx8 template optfile:
> tools/build_options/SUPER-UX_SX-8_sxf90+mpi_awi
> that may be a good starting point for the SX-compiler on an SX8. Some
> of the paths are specific to "our" machine at the AWI, but in general
> you should be able to use this file.
>
> Martin

Vielen Dank für die Hilfe! Indeed, I might have to adapt a few things
(and more important, to know what to adapt). I'll have a chat with the
IDRIS assistance to know what to do and if there are some differences
indeed, I'll come up with a new optfile and propose it.

By the way, I'm not familiar with inlining (actually, today was the
first day I heard about it). It looks like we use the code in different
configurations so from what I have understood, I don't think your
FEXTRAFLAGS would suit to me, would they ? Is there an easy way to set
this line fro scratch ?

Noch Mal vielen Dank,

Nicolas.

--