[SPAM:] [MITgcm-support] Re: RHO_2D problem

Matej Brecelj mbrecelj at fgg.uni-lj.si
Thu Dec 18 04:42:45 EST 2008

Hello Stefano!

I'll surely contact you about the Gulf of Trieste modeling. Thank you!

I have tried your suggestion instantly, no luck though. It seems that
I'll have to dig a bit deeper, while testreport as Martin suggested also
prints out something strange... I'll have a look around that first.

Have a great time,

Matej

Stefano Querin pravi: