[MITgcm-support] No diagnostics output on last timestep

David Hebert david.hebert.ctr at nrlssc.navy.mil
Fri Aug 8 12:35:37 EDT 2008

Hi All

I have been using diagnostics package to dump the Rhoanoma and Strat
fields with my other data. I have set diagnostics to dump at the same
frequency as that set dumpFreq in data file, except with a negative sign
to note it is a snapshot rather than a time average.

It seems that diagnostics does not dump at last timestep before
simulation ends. Am I missing a command or flag or something to have it
dump on the last timestep? Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks for you assistance,

David