[MITgcm-support] EmPmRfile, EmPmR

Matthew Mazloff mmazloff at MIT.EDU
Thu Mar 22 12:11:24 EDT 2007

Hi Patrick,

I use real fresh water flux and do not use exact conserv and
everything is fine.  The mean sea level does change and this is OK
too.  The best way to do it would be to use non-linear free surface
and turn off all salt flux....this is done by setting  convertFW2Salt
= 0.,

I think you can also use  rhoConstFresh=1000. to set the density of
the rain water...not sure..check in external_forcing_surf.F

-matt