[MITgcm-support] EmPmRfile, EmPmR

Patrick Rosendahl Patrick.Rosendahl at zmaw.de
Thu Mar 22 10:17:16 EDT 2007

Hi!

I want to simulate rain that actually increases the waterlevel. If I
understand all the rain implementations in mitgcm, the rain is
translated into a salt-flux. so after a while I will have negative salt
values in the upper layer...

model configuration is a closed water bassin that is partially rained
on. non-hs.

I do not want to diagnose the aim package.

best,
Patrick