[MITgcm-support] Re: MITgcm vectorization on NEC SX

chris hill cnh at mit.edu
Thu Jun 7 12:39:55 EDT 2007

Jens-Olaf (and everyone else),

  Thanks for your input, its very useful.

  If possible, it would be useful if people could overcome their shyness
and post their trace information to mitgcm-support at mitgcm.org. That way
we can rapidly see what is showing up in terms of modules and loops that
are not vectorizing too well. In the past most discussions about
vectorization (which the underlying algorithms and kernel numerics are,
in general, very amenable to) on the German NEC installs have studiously
left out the core MITgcm development team, which isn't always useful!

Chris