[MITgcm-support] exf package

Yi HanSoo yi.hansoo at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 07:31:03 EST 2007

Dear Patrick

Thanks for pointing out my mistakes, I am back to the desk!
Before receiving your this mail, I haven't had close look at the code for
external_field_load.F so I even didn't know that the zonalWindFile contains
the wind stress.
I simply thought it contains the zonal wind component[m/s].

And just after reading the manual, I prepared the 'hlfile' and 'hsfile' for
the latent and sensible heat flux, then got the error while reading the
namelist parameters.
So I thought they may not be completely implemented.

BTW, I have to make it work.

Regards

--
Lee HanSoo

Ph.D student
Research Center for Fluvial and Coastal Disasters,
Disaster Prevention Research Institute, Kyoto University,
Gokasho, Uji-si, Kyoto, Japan
611-0011