[MITgcm-support] Diagnostic package and Paging space

Patrick Heimbach heimbach at MIT.EDU
Thu Jan 18 08:23:49 EST 2007

Matt,

in DIAGNOSTICS_SIZE.h
check what your parameters are in terms of
       PARAMETER( numlists = 10, numperlist = 50, numLevels=2*Nr )

You've previously just used only one output per list/file,
now you're using 2 per list/file (but might have numperlist set to 1).

-p.