[MITgcm-support] exf package

Yi HanSoo yi.hansoo at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 05:39:19 EST 2007

Dear MITgcm users

In the EXF package, the hs (sensible heat flux) and hl (latent heat flux)
are not compeletely implemented, right?
And while running my simulation with exf pkg., I got an error when accessing
the forcing files (e.g. uwindfile) saying
it's accessing the non-existing record.
But when I use the same forcing files with external_field_load.F, it works
just fine.
So I don't know what's wrong here, is exf_iprec overridden by readBinaryPrec
at run-time?
At first I used different precisions for them and then I used same
precision, 32, for both.
But I still have the same run-time error with exf pkg.

Regards

--
Lee HanSoo

Ph.D student
Research Center for Fluvial and Coastal Disasters,
Disaster Prevention Research Institute, Kyoto University,
Gokasho, Uji-si, Kyoto, Japan
611-0011