[MITgcm-support] Linearized free surface and vertical grid

Martin Losch mlosch at awi-bremerhaven.de
Fri May 19 03:01:41 EDT 2006

Hi Paola,

two affirmative replies:
1) yes, rF(1) = Ro_sealevel (=0 by default if you use z-coordinates)
and it's not moving.
2) yes, in addition make sure that none of the non-linear free
surface parameters are set (including rstar, etc)

One expample for linear free surface is the verification/global_ocean.
90x40x15/ experiment.

Martin