[MITgcm-support] How to get checkpoint56.

Brainf brainf at 163.com
Fri Jun 23 09:33:45 EDT 2006

Dear Ed Hill,
    I use the latest version , But when I try to comment out the lines "implicSurfPress" "implicDiv2DFlow", "nonlinFreeSurf" and "exactConserv" any of them program will aborted with error:

(PID.TID 0000.0001) S/R INI_PARMS ; starts to read PARM01
namelist read: read unexpected character
Aborted (core dumped)

Legg said he had no problem commenting out them with checkpoint56,so I want to same version with him.