[MITgcm-support] How to get checkpoint56.

Ed Hill ed at eh3.com
Fri Jun 23 09:08:06 EDT 2006

On Fri, 2006-06-23 at 16:48 +0800, Brainf wrote:
> Dear mitgcm,
>    Now the file is checkpoint58,But I want to get the checkpoint56 file.
> If use CVS , What command should I type?   or use other way how can I do?

Hi "brainf",

Please consider keeping up with the latest version of MITgcm in CVS.
We're constantly making small changes and fixes and its easy to get
"stuck" on an older version -- a decision that you may eventually
regret!

Keeping current with the latest in CVS is relatively easy:

  cvs co MITgcm   <== initial checkout
  cd MITgcm
  cvs -q up -d -P  <== updates that will keep you in sync
                       with the latest changes

There are more details on our web site at:

  http://mitgcm.org/source_code.html

and literally dozens of CVS tutorials on the web -- just google for
them!

Ed

--
Edward H. Hill III, PhD
office:  MIT Dept. of EAPS 54-1424;  77 Massachusetts Ave.
emails:  eh3 at mit.edu                ed at eh3.com
phone:   617-253-0098
fax:     617-253-4464