[MITgcm-support] dQdTFile

David Wang dwang at ldeo.columbia.edu
Fri Jul 28 14:55:40 EDT 2006

It seems that this file can be used to specify spatially/temporally
varying sea surface temperature relaxation coefficients, which would be
preferable to constant relaxation coefficent (tauThetaClimRelax)
occasionally. But some simple grep show it isn't in use anymore in the
latest checkpoint (58m_post) that I'm working with. Did it retire for
some reason?

Cheers,
-D.W.