[MITgcm-support] simple question on internal wave simulation

hslee hslee at rcde.dpri.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Thu Feb 2 21:20:51 EST 2006

Hi MITgcm users

I am a quite beginner of MITgcm and just set up for my system(Linux's
cluster with ifort, mpi and mnc package => works fine) and tested examples
in verification.

After this, I am trying to apply to my interested area for internal wave
simulation.

Then, I have error a message shown below which I couldn't figure it out.

Could anybody give me a clue what's wrong with my simulation?

I attached data file of this simulation

SOLUTION IS HEADING OUT OF BOUNDS: tMin, tMax= -2.172+280   1.363.294

MON_SOLUTION: STOPPING CALCULATION

 S/R EEDIE: Only     0 threads have completed,    1 are expected for this
configuration!

Possibly you have different setenv PARALLEL and nThreads?

MON_SOLUTION: STOPPED DUE TO EXTREME VALUES OF SOLUTION

Thanks in advance.

Lee HanSoo

Ph.D student,

RCFCD, DPRI, Kyoto University,