[MITgcm-support] Sea Ice experiment s12t_16x32

Amitabh Mitra amitabhmitra1 at rediffmail.com
Wed Aug 16 04:05:34 EDT 2006

 Dear Sir,

 I would like to thank Mr. Ed Hill

 for this command

 export SKIP_NETCDF_CHECK=t

 which helped me create the Makefile in gcc environment

 for the sea ice experiment s12t_16x32

 on SGI Origin. What does this command do

 and when is it used ?

	I have also created the

 executable file mitgcmuv but there are

 errors while I execute it in the run directory

 having all the neccessary input files.

SGI_2100 2% mpirun -np 1 ./mitgcmuv
STOP ABNORMAL END: S/R EESET_PARMS
STOP
MPI: MPI_COMM_WORLD rank 0 has terminated without calling MPI_Finalize()
SGI_2100 3%

 The file SIZE.h and the optfile are attached. Please help.

 With regards,

 Amitabh Mitra