[MITgcm-support] rdmnc.m

David Wang dwang at ldeo.columbia.edu
Sun Nov 27 01:19:20 EST 2005

Hey Ed,

Thanks a lot. rdnctiles.m works pretty well for me without failures. To
be a little bit more greedy, I'm expecting more attributes provided,
such as units, long_name, description for each variable (rdmnc.m does
retrieve them from mnc output). It will be helpful when a global netcdf
file needs to be written out (and that's actually what I'd like to do).
anyway, so far so good.

Thanks, D.W.

--
Daiwei (David) Wang    Graduate Student
Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory of Columbia University