[MITgcm-support] short-wave radiation file

Patrick Heimbach heimbach at MIT.EDU
Tue Jul 19 07:23:56 EDT 2005

Eli,

not sure what's going on.
However, your checkout date looks dangerously close (i.e. overlaps)
to the date where we actually checked in the modifications
to enable new EXF diagnostics.
Just to make sure, could you go into pkg/exf/ and type
cvs -n update -D now >! up.log
and send me the up.log file that's generated.
Maybe also send me your exact ECCO_CPPOPTIONS.h

If you are not using CVS it's more cumbersome.
In this case, send me (not to the support list!) the three files
exf_getforcing.F
exf_bulkformulae.F
exf_mapfields.F

and consider switching to getting the model via CVS.

-Patrick