[MITgcm-support] Re: compiling MITgcm

Kelvin Richards rkelvin at hawaii.edu
Wed Feb 16 13:13:39 EST 2005

Hi Ed,

Thanks for your swift reply. I suspect it is our gcc and g77
installation. I can't find the
libg2c.so.0 library. I will get our guys to look into that.

Regarding the Altix, our computer support person, Shinya, was looking
into that and managed to get quite a bit further than I did. He left
after I did last night and I will check with him when he gets in later
today. In the meantime, when I try to run the Makefile I get the error

ld: cannot find -lPEPCOF90

If this is a relatively easy thing to fix let me know. If not I will
send a full transcript and the Makefile, once I have talked to Shinya.

Mahalo
Kelvin

--

Kelvin Richards