[MITgcm-support] genmake2 problem on alpha

chris hill cnh at mit.edu
Thu Sep 23 22:38:16 EDT 2004

Hi Jeff,

 What you are seeing does sound unusual.

 Is there any chance you could get an "mitgcm" account created on your
Alpha so we can log in and take a look. One possibility is that the
default stacksize for the shell is very small so that when it tries to
do anything (like a test compile of the code fragment it is trying) the
shell segfaults.

Thanks,

Chris