[MITgcm-support] Problem with MNC initialization

Jean-Michel Campin jmc at ocean.mit.edu
Mon Oct 11 15:00:03 EDT 2004

Hi,

I've checked-in a small modification in mnc_cw_readwrite.template
(it seems to me that is better now, but not sure).

It does not fix the problem as I was hoping:
before, I got a seg.fault in aim.5l_cs, exp0 and global_ocean.90x40x15)
and now those 3 experiments run fine on my laptop (with g77 & -ieee).
This is why I checked-in the modification.
But still get seg.fault for lab_sea & hs94.cs (unchanged).

Jean-Michel