[MITgcm-support] seaice

mlosch at awi-bremerhaven.de mlosch at awi-bremerhaven.de
Tue Nov 30 11:38:29 EST 2004

I noticed that the seaice package doesn't use any of the grid
information of the ocean code, but recomputes everything again.
Some of this is probably necessary because the seaice code
operates on a B-grid, but I assume if someone (I keep promising
that, but never get around to doing it, maybe because at the
moment I don't use it (o:) sorts these things out and copies the
ocean grid information to the seaice grid variables properly, the
package should have no more problems on cartesian grids.