[MITgcm-support] NumPy and ScientificPython for ITRDA

Chris Hill cnh at mit.edu
Mon Nov 15 07:57:20 EST 2004

Hi Daniel,

 Great - sounds like it almost works.

 The message means you need to build the blas libraries with gcc for NumPy.
I suspect once you have those it will all be there and then we can hand-over
to techsquare.

 If you can download and build those that would be great. Constantinos (in
Patrick's office) will probably have suggestions aas to which version of
blas is the best performing one.

Chris