[MITgcm-support] NumPy and ScientificPython for ITRDA

Daniel Enderton enderton at MIT.EDU
Sun Nov 14 13:12:49 EST 2004

Hello ACES admin folk,

 Would it be possible to have the Numerical Python (numpy) and Scientitic
Python
 modules install on itrda?  These links should bring you right to the RPMs.

 Numeric Python (numpy and numarray):
 http://sourceforge.net/projects/numpy

 Scientific Python:
 http://starship.python.net/~hinsen/ScientificPython/

 Also, as I am migrating over from the cg01 cluster in EAPS, where should I be
 running the models?  On cg01 I was using the scratch disks, and when there
were
 a couple trials that were complete I would tar up all the data and scp it to
 the data drives.  Is there a similar thing to the scratch disks with itrda?
 Where should I be running my simulations?

 Cheers,
 Daniel