[MITgcm-support] make on an Altix 3700

Ed Hill ed at eh3.com
Wed Nov 3 19:00:56 EST 2004

On Wed, 2004-11-03 at 18:36, Paola Cessi wrote:
> Hi Ed
>
> Problem solved!
>
> I was not loading the ifort and icc libraries consistent with the version
> of ifort and icc used (error pointed out to me by the consultants at
> ORNL).

Hi Paola,

Good!  I'm glad you got it working.

And have you tried using the NetCDF I/O option?  Its selected at compile
time using an "mnc" entry in the "packages.conf" file.  You'll need an
icc/ifort-compiled version of the NetCDF library to build it but that
shouldn't be too hard to do--and the consultants/sysadmins should also
be able to help you with it, too.

Ed

--
Edward H. Hill III, PhD