[MITgcm-support] Re: Issue with the current MPI

Patrick Heimbach heimbach at MIT.EDU
Mon Jun 14 14:30:20 EDT 2004

Hi Ibrahim,

I'm not sure about this problem.
>From my point of view such a line is no longer
in the current version of the code, so it may
be that this is an old problem.
Could you check in the online CVS repository
and see how it compares to your version
(or send me your ini_procs.F routine)?

http://dev.mitgcm.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/MITgcm/eesupp/src/ini_procs.F

Cheers
-Patrick

Quoting Ibrahim Hoteit <ihoteit at fjord.ucsd.edu>:

> Hi Patrick,
>
> The current MPI_cart_rank is not accepting "mpiGridSpec(1) = -1" anymore
> in "ini_procs.F" when notUsingXPeriodicity = .true.
>
> Did someone report a similar problem?
>
> Thanks
>
> Ibarhim

Patrick Heimbach   Massachusetts Institute of Technology
FON: +1/617/253-5259                  EAPS, Room 54-1518
FAX: +1/617/253-4464             77 Massachusetts Avenue
mailto:heimbach at mit.edu               Cambridge MA 02139
http://www.mit.edu/~heimbach/                        USA