[MITgcm-support] _lab_sea experiment

Jinlun Zhang zhang at apl.washington.edu
Mon Aug 23 13:24:38 EDT 2004

Hi Amitabh,

I would expect some change in output when you changed the latitudes since the
coriolis force was changed. But since the forcing, bathymetry, and other input were
not changed, I guess the effect of coriolis force is small in this particular case.
The input for lab_sea is only for lab_sea region. You need to create your own input
for different regions, such as Antarctica.

Jinlun