[MITgcm-support] _lab_sea experiment

Amitabh Mitra amitabhmitra1 at rediffmail.com
Mon Aug 23 06:15:09 EDT 2004

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
  Sir,

   I have run the verification/lab_sea experiment.My results are

  matching with those given  with the experiment.

  Now I want to change the region of the exp.

 For this I change the data file in lab_sea/input.

 I give value phimin=52 instead of 46.

 So now I suppose the region becomes latitude 52 N to 84 N and

 longitude 280 E to 320 E.

  But when I run the Exp. there is no change in output , it remains

 the same.

 So what changes have to be made to change the region ?

 Are all the  input files   global or  linked to a particular
 region ?

 Can the same input files be used for running the sea ice model

 in Antarctica ?

 Thanking you for the prompt response,

 Amitabh Mitra