[MITgcm-support] ini_curvilinear_grid.F

Dimitris Menemenlis menemenlis at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Apr 27 15:23:45 EDT 2004

Patrick, it just occurred to me that about three weeks ago,
while configuring an Arctic domain at APL/UW, I added a bunch of
IF(useCubedSphereExchange)THEN's to ini_curvilinear_grid.F.
So if I have not goofed up too badly, the code should be ready.

If it helps for your Med work, I can send you the Arctic
config.  A bit of ice shouldn't hurt, will it?

Cheers, D.

--
Dimitris Menemenlis <menemenlis at jpl.nasa.gov>
Jet Propulsion Lab, California Insitute of Technology