[Mitgcm-support] RE: script for chaining MITgcmUV integrations

mitgcm-support at dev.mitgcm.org mitgcm-support at dev.mitgcm.org
Wed Jul 9 15:35:50 EDT 2003

Hi Dimitris,

Yes - there are many of these around. We don't keep track
of them ourselves though, we just throw them out to people using the
model and let them look after them.
Either of Helen ( helen at plume.mit.edu ) or Steph ( stephd at plume.mit.edu )
can give you their versions. Steph is doing stuff on SGI systems, so hers
are probably the best to try first.

Chris