[MITgcm-support] [EXTERNAL] Question about MPI sums

Wang, Ou (US 329B) ou.wang at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Jun 22 13:15:30 EDT 2023

Hi Hassan,

Are there any routines that are more selective about the tiles included in the sum?
I am not aware of any.

Is there a routine that works like global_sum_tile.F but for element-wise vector addition instead of single values?
The subroutine global_vec_sum.F might be what you are looking for.

Best,
Ou Wang