[MITgcm-support] Re: monthly forcing data

ESTANISLAO GAVILAN PASCUAL-AHU e.gavilan at hhu.edu.cn
Fri Apr 1 12:09:49 EDT 2022

Hi,

 I want to force the model with historical monthly data.That is why I am using the flag -1 instead of -12 for climatologies. I have been looking more into this problem, It seems it is not about the startdate. I have a segmentation fault issue with the runoff. I cannot crack the problem. I can run the model without issue using a runoff with 1 degree resolution, but the model blows up if I use the runoff of 0.25 degree resolution.

Regards,

Estanislao