[MITgcm-support] Error related to BLING

Michael Schaferkotter schaferk at bellsouth.net
Sat Sep 4 09:38:07 EDT 2021

1. just to be sure, if parameter values in *.h are altered, you must recompile.

2. for ifort compiler, recompile with:

g -check all -fpe0 -warn -traceback -debug extended

gfortran

-g -Wall -Wextra -Warray-temporaries -Wconversion -fimplicit-none -fbacktrace -ffree-line-length-0 -fcheck=all -ffpe-trap=invalid,zero,overflow,underflow -finit-real=nan

rerun.

the stack trace will be more meaningful.

michael

Sent from Here3.