[MITgcm-support] calendarDumps and pickup file names

Martin Losch Martin.Losch at awi.de
Thu May 6 10:28:03 EDT 2021

Hi Dan,

with calendarDumps=.True., and a nearly monthly pickup frequency (as in your example), the pickup will be written at the end of the calendar month and the pickup will have the timestep number of that time, so in you example after 31 days = 26784 * 100s, it will be 26784.

The answer to your second question is probably no. The only output I am aware of is in the initialisation phase, starting with "Calendar configuration >>> START <<<“

Martin