[MITgcm-support] Biogeochemistry Simulation

Dustin Carroll dcarroll at mlml.calstate.edu
Sat Jun 19 17:02:24 EDT 2021

Hi Diego,

If you are using the stock 4.10 tutorial simulation, then you should have
binary diagnostics (*.data files)
generated that correspond to the settings in your data.diagnostics file.

You will need to load these as binary files in MATLAB (dimensions 128x64x15
for the 3-D fields, 32-bit)
>From there you can plot the fields using pcolor, imagesc, etc.

You can email me directly if you need some MATLAB code for this.

Best,
Dustin