[MITgcm-support] Biogeochemistry Simulation

Diego Fernando Vázquez Diaz vzquez.dfd at gmail.com
Sat Jun 19 16:50:28 EDT 2021

Hi
Thank you for your answer, the model to which I referred was that of 4.10
Biogeochemistry Simulación, In the tutorial  do not specify how to
configure it to make the graphs in matlab,  currently we already run the
model and generate the output.txt file, just as the readme file says, but
we are stuck in how to graph it in matlab. If they could help us in this
part it would be very helpful
Thank you very much for your attention
Best regards