[MITgcm-support] Custom CPP_OPTIONS.h ignored

Martin Losch Martin.Losch at awi.de
Mon Jul 12 04:26:01 EDT 2021

Hi Yuxin,

can you report your exact sequence of commands, after putting the customized CPP_OPTIONS.h file into “code”, to arrive at the error message?
It’s important that you rerun “genmake2” (or more conveniently run "make makefile”, which reruns genmake2 with the same options as the first time) ***after*** moving files around.

Martin