[MITgcm-support] Questions about the seaice pkg

Martin Losch Martin.Losch at awi.de
Tue Jan 12 07:28:45 EST 2021

Hi,

I am not sure, if I have the right idea, but please have a look at seaice_growth.F around line 2335:
https://github.com/MITgcm/MITgcm/blob/83a28d7f65af366745903c4e3cd199b83e7cea16/pkg/seaice/seaice_growth.F#L2335
where the temperature flux is computed. I guess you have to set tmpscal1=0.
I am not sure, though, if this really affects that net heat flux qnet, maybe someone else has?

Martin