[MITgcm-support] Questions about the seaice pkg

张昊昊 191311040038 at hhu.edu.cn
Mon Jan 11 21:29:32 EST 2021

Professor Martin:
          First of all, Thanks again for your patient answers every time.
          Recently I wanted to look at the problem of the heat carried by melting ice water into the ocean. When sea ice melting, it forms fresh water into the ocean. At the same time, fresh water carries heat into the ocean, and if I want to set this part of the heat to zero, how should I modify the program.
          I am looking forward to your help and I wish you good health and good luck in everything!
                                                                                                                                       yours
                                                                                                                                       ZhangHaohao